Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, shrimp, bamboo shoots and napa cabbage simmered in cream. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Shrimp, Bamboo Shoots and Napa Cabbage Simmered in Cream is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions every day. Shrimp, Bamboo Shoots and Napa Cabbage Simmered in Cream is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook shrimp, bamboo shoots and napa cabbage simmered in cream using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Shrimp, Bamboo Shoots and Napa Cabbage Simmered in Cream:
- Make ready 200 grams Bamboo shoot (boiled)
- Prepare 150 grams Peeled shrimp
- Prepare 1/8 Napa cabbage
- Prepare 1/2 small Carrot
- Prepare 1/4 medium Onion
- Prepare 1 dash ＊Salt and pepper
- Get 2 tbsp ＊Cake flour
- Make ready 400 ml ★Milk
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp ★Chicken stock granules
- Prepare 3 tbsp ★Corn
- Get 1 (if you have it) Boiled broccoli
- Take 15 grams Butter
Steps to make Shrimp, Bamboo Shoots and Napa Cabbage Simmered in Cream:
- Cut the napa cabbage into bite-size pieces. Quarter the bamboo shoot and carrot vertically and slice into quarter rounds. Thinly slice the onion along the grain.
- Melt the butter in a heavy-bottomed pot and cook the vegetables and shrimp. When the vegetables are soft, reduce the heat.
- Add the ＊marked ingredients and combine with a spatula. When the flour is well incorporated, add the ★ marked ingredients and bring to a simmer, stirring.
- Cover with a lid and simmer for about 10 minutes over low heat. Season with salt and pepper, and it's done. Garnish with boiled broccoli to make it colorful.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food shrimp, bamboo shoots and napa cabbage simmered in cream recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!