Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, chicken stuffed bell peppers. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Parm-Stuffed Bell Peppers. featured in Crowd-Pleasing Potluck Recipes. Arrange the bell peppers, cut-side up, on the greased baking sheet. Spoon half of the marinara sauce into the peppers.
Chicken stuffed bell peppers is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Chicken stuffed bell peppers is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook chicken stuffed bell peppers using 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken stuffed bell peppers:
- Prepare 4 medium red pepper, cut in half, seeds removed
- Prepare 2 tsp Olive oil
- Get 1 medium onion, chopped
- Prepare 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- Prepare 4 chicken breasts, cut into small cubes
- Prepare 1 tsp chilli powder
- Get 1 tsp cumin
- Take 1/4 tsp Himalayan salt
- Get 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- Get 1 cup no sugar added tomato sauce
- Make ready 2 cups cooked brown rice
- Get 1 cup chickpeas, canned, drained
- Make ready 1 cup frozen corn kernels
- Make ready 5 tbsp fresh cilantro, or lemon thyme (for garnish)
- Make ready 1 tbsp lime juice
- Get 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
Chicken mixed with Thai flavors inside of a pepper! Spoon the mixture into the peppers. Update the classic stuffed bell pepper recipe with a tangy chicken, couscous, and goat cheese salad, instead of the traditional ground beef and rice. Broiling the peppers before filling brings out their sweet and smoky flavor and keeps them from ending up either soggy or undercooked.
Instructions to make Chicken stuffed bell peppers:
- Preheat oven 375°F. Place bell pepper in a glass dish, spray with olive oil and cook for 25 minutes
- Cook brown rice according to package
- In a large skillet, add olive oil, onions, garlic and cook for 5 minutes
- Add chicken, cumin, chilli powder, salt, pepper. Cook, stir frequently, for 5 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink.
- Add tomato sauce, beans, corn, lime juice, fresh herbs and rice. Reduce heat to med-low and cook another 3-5 minutes.
- Scoop chicken mixture into bell peppers, evenly. Add cheese, cover with foil and bake another 15-20 minutes. Remove foil, bake another 3 minutes. Or broil.
- Serve and sprinkle with fresh herbs !
Here are our favorite stuffed bell pepper recipes for an easy, healthy meal. From ground beef or turkey to vegetarian stuffed peppers, if that's more your Orange bell peppers are stuffed with a mixture of ground turkey, onion, tomatoes, rice, and cheese. Make it an appetizer with mini bell peppers to. How to make chicken stuffed peppers. Bring a large pot of water to a boil.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food chicken stuffed bell peppers recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!