Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, three layers no-bake pumpkin 🎃 cheesecake. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Three Layers No-Bake Pumpkin 🎃 Cheesecake is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Three Layers No-Bake Pumpkin 🎃 Cheesecake is something which I have loved my whole life.
My no-bake pumpkin cheesecake with a ginger snap cookie crust, whipped cream and caramel sauce is the best cheesecake I've ever had! This No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake is perfect for the transition for summer to fall. In a medium bowl, beat heavy cream to stiff peaks.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have three layers no-bake pumpkin 🎃 cheesecake using 25 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Three Layers No-Bake Pumpkin 🎃 Cheesecake:
- Get For crust:
- Prepare 2 cups graham crackers crumbs
- Prepare 1/2 cup melted butter
- Get 1-2 tsp sugar (optional, I don’t add sugar since the crumb is already sweet)
- Take For cheesecake filling:
- Make ready 2 packages cream cheese room temperature (8 oz, each)
- Prepare 2 tbsp gelatin powder (2 envelopes unflavored gelatin powder)
- Get 1 cup boiling water
- Make ready 1/2 cup sugar (or more if you like more sweet)
- Prepare 1 cup heavy cream
- Prepare 2 tsp vanilla extract
- Get 2 tsp lemon juice
- Prepare For pumpkin filling:
- Make ready 1/2 of the cheesecake mixture
- Get 1 cup pumpkin purée
- Make ready 1/2 tsp nutmeg powder
- Get 1/2 tsp cinnamon powder
- Get 3-5 tbsp condensed milk (depending on how sweet you like)
- Get For pumpkin jelly:
- Take 1/2 cup water
- Make ready 1/2 cup pumpkin purée
- Prepare 40-50 gr sugar (less or more)
- Make ready 2 tsp lemon juice
- Make ready 1 tbsp gelatin powder
- Prepare 3 tbsp water
Use prepared pumpkin pie filling, cream cheese, whipped dessert topping, and a prepared pie crust to make this no-bake pumpkin cheesecake pie. A narrow, thin-bladed spatula or a table knife works best for swirling the layers. To serve, using a small sharp knife, loosen cheesecake from side of springform pan; remove side of pan. No-bake is one of the easiest desserts to make for the holiday season.
Steps to make Three Layers No-Bake Pumpkin 🎃 Cheesecake:
- For the crust: Combine the crumbs, sugar if needed and melted butter. Mix together until combine and pour into springform pan (I used the 9inc pan). Press them into an even layer covering the bottom of the pan. Refrigerated for at least 30 minutes to 1 hour.
- For cheesecake filling: In a medium bowl combine sugar and gelatin then add boiling water. And stir for 5 minutes or until the gelatin and sugar are completely dissolved. Set aside.
- In a large bowl beat cream cheese and vanilla extract with mixer until blended and smooth. In another bowl beat the heavy cream with medium speed just until runny soft stage.
- Gradually fold the cream mixture into cream cheese mixture. Mix well, add lemon juice and the gelatin mixture. Stirring well then divides into 2 equal portions. Keep 1 portion of cheesecake mixture into refrigerator for 45 or until thickened, but stirring every 15 minutes.
- For the pumpkin filling: Using the other portion of the cheesecake mixture then add pumpkin purée, cinnamon, nutmeg, and condensed milk. Stir until blended, then pour evenly into the crust. Refrigerator for 30-45 minutes. Then layers evenly with the other cold cheesecake mixture (makes sure to stirring well until smooth before add it on top of the pumpkin layer). Then refrigerated for another 2 hours.
- Pumpkin jelly layer: Mix gelatin with 3 tbsp of water. Let it sit for 3-5 minutes. In a small saucepan heat the 1/2 cup of water, sugar, and pumpkin purée. Stirring until vapor appears on the surface and sugar dissolve. Turn off the heat, and strained the pumpkin mixture to avoid any lump. Add the gelatin mixture and stirring until gelatin dissolve. Set asides to cool down.
- Then pour pumpkin jelly on top of cheesecake layers. Refrigerator for another 1 to 2 hours before serving.
- Then for the final touch you can decorating your pumpkin cheesecake with slices fruits, or toppings with anything as you desires. And you can enjoy the refreshing and delicious pumpkin cheesecake on your thanksgiving or Christmas dinner. Enjoy!!
- HappyCooking&Baking! From my kitchen to yours! Wishing you all a very Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving🍁🍂🧡🎃
Anything that can be made without the use of the oven is always a plus. To assemble the trifle divide ingredients equally and add a layer of pumpkin cheesecake followed by whipped topping. Do this one more time and sprinkle a. Our No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake is the perfect Thanksgiving dessert! It is quick and easy and doesn't compete for oven time with all of our other This no-bake pumpkin cheesecake is definitely going to be part of our dessert spread.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food three layers no-bake pumpkin 🎃 cheesecake recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!