Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, mike's shrimp cocktail. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Mike's Shrimp Cocktail is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Mike's Shrimp Cocktail is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have mike's shrimp cocktail using 28 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Shrimp Cocktail:
- Take FOR YOUR PROTEINS
- Prepare 2 Pounds Large Raw Shrimp [de-veined - shucked - tails removed]
- Prepare FOR YOUR VEGETABLES
- Make ready 1/4 Cup Purple Onions [thin sliced]
- Get 1/4 Cup Celery [fine chop with leaves]
- Make ready 1/4 Cup Cucumbers [seeds removed - fine chop]
- Make ready 2 LG Jalapeños [fine chop]
- Make ready 2 Roma Tomatoes [small diced]
- Take 1/4 Cup Radishes [thin sliced]
- Prepare 2 Pickled Carrots [thin sliced]
- Make ready 1 Bunch Cilantro Leaves [rough chop]
- Prepare 1 Avocado [sliced - added only upon serving]
- Get FOR YOUR RED SHRIMP MARINADE SAUCE
- Take 1 Cup Chilled Clamato Juice
- Make ready 1 Cup Chilled V8 Juice
- Take 2 tbsp Tapitio Hot Sauce [or more - i use much more!]
- Take 1/3 Cup Heinz Ketchup
- Get 1/2 Cup Fresh Lime Juice
- Get 1/4 tsp Mexican Oregano
- Prepare to taste Sea Salt And Black Pepper
- Get 1 Dash Worchestershie Sauce
- Prepare 2 tbsp Orange Juice
- Take SIDES/GARNISHES
- Prepare Tapitio Hot Sauce
- Take Quality Crackers
- Take Lime Wedges
- Make ready Fresh Cilantro
- Take Green Onions
Instructions to make Mike's Shrimp Cocktail:
- Make your RED SAUCE MARINADE. Place your raw shrimp in it and mix. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, chop all of your chilled vegetables.
- Add everything together - except for Avocado. Save that for individual serving. Otherwise you'll have an icky looking, murky red sauce.
- Marinate for 10+ minutes longer in fridge.
- Garnish with chopped cilantro, green onions, lime wedges and Tapitio Hot Sauce. Serve with quality crackers.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food mike's shrimp cocktail recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!