Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, quick creamy italian tuna pasta salad. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Quick Creamy Italian Tuna Pasta Salad is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Quick Creamy Italian Tuna Pasta Salad is something that I have loved my entire life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook quick creamy italian tuna pasta salad using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Quick Creamy Italian Tuna Pasta Salad:
- Prepare 1 box (16 ounce) pasta, any shape
- Make ready 1 cup mixed veggies (frozen)
- Prepare 1 cup mayonnaise
- Take 1/4 cup sweet pickle relish
- Prepare 2 tablespoons onion powder
- Take 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- Make ready 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Make ready 1 envelope Good Seasons Italian Dressing (dry)
- Get 1 can tuna fish in water (drained)
- Make ready 1/2 cup milk
Steps to make Quick Creamy Italian Tuna Pasta Salad:
- Boil pasta according to package directions……add mixed veggies 4 minutes before pasta is done cooking….
- Drain pasta and mix veggies, add cold water to pasta mix and drain well, return to pan….
- Next add : Mayonnaise, sweet pickle relish, onion powder, garlic powder, black pepper, envelope of Good Seasons Italian Dressing, can of drained tuna fish and milk, mix all well….
- After mixing everything place into refrigerator and chill for about 2 hours…..
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!! You can also add some shredded cheddar cheese to the top after it’s been chilled ! 😋
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food quick creamy italian tuna pasta salad recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!