Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, berry peach cobbler. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Berry Peach Cobbler is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Berry Peach Cobbler is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have berry peach cobbler using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Berry Peach Cobbler:
- Prepare 8 oz Blackberries
- Prepare 29 oz can sliced peaches drained reserving 1/3 cup syrup
- Prepare 1 1/3 cup flour(self rising)
- Take 1 cup sugar plus 2tablespoons
- Get 1 cup milk
- Take 1/3 cup reserved peach syrup
- Make ready 5 tbsp butter
- Get 1 cinnamon to sprinkle
Instructions to make Berry Peach Cobbler:
- Preheat oven to 350°F.In a 8×11 glass baking dish sprayed with non stick spray melt the 5 tablespoons butter
- Mix together the flour and 1 cup sugar then add milk and reserved peach syrup and combine.
- To the dish with melted butter add the peaches and blackberries. Sprinkle with cinnamon and 2tablespoons sugar.
- Pour the combined flour mixture from step 2 over friut mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven for 45 to 50 minutes.
- Enjoy warm with ice cream on top if you like!
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food berry peach cobbler recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!