Hello everybody, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, perfect peach cobbler. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Perfect Peach Cobbler is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Perfect Peach Cobbler is something that I have loved my whole life.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have perfect peach cobbler using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Perfect Peach Cobbler:
- Prepare Peach mixture/filling
- Make ready 45 oz Canned peaches
- Take 2 tsp Pure vanilla extract
- Prepare 1 cup Sugar
- Take 2 tsp Cinnamon
- Take 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- Take 1/2 tsp Allspice
- Make ready 'crust'/cake base
- Get 2 cup Sugar
- Take 2 cup Flour
- Get 3 tsp Baking powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Salt
- Make ready 2 cup Milk at room temp.
- Prepare 1 cup Melted butter
- Prepare 1 dash Cinnamon
Steps to make Perfect Peach Cobbler:
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Spray a 10x16 pan (or whatever pan/pans you prefer) with cooking spray.
- Mix dry ingredients for crust.
- Mix in milk and melted butter.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Mix dry ingredients for peach mixture/filling.
- Drain juice away from canned peaches.
- Thoroughly mix spices and peaches
- Spoon peach mixture evenly over batter.
- Bake for 45 min-1 hour or until golden brown and fork comes out clean in the center of the cobbler.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food perfect peach cobbler recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!