Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, eggless butterscotch cake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Eggless Butterscotch Cake is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Eggless Butterscotch Cake is something which I have loved my whole life.
Eggless Butterscotch Cake This Ultimate eggless butterscotch cake has a soft base with moist and creamy whipped cream filling flavoured with butterscotch essence and topped with praline to give a crunchy texture that just melts your heart with every bite. In another bowl, add sugar, oil and yogurt. Add the milk in few batches.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook eggless butterscotch cake using 25 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Eggless Butterscotch Cake:
- Make ready Cake Base
- Get 1 cup all-purpose flour or maida
- Make ready 1 tsp baking powder
- Take 1/4 tsp baking soda
- Make ready Pinch salt
- Make ready 3/4 cup curd
- Prepare 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- Take 1/3 cup oil
- Get Little less than 1/4 cup milk
- Take 1 tsp butterscotch essence
- Make ready Sugar Syrup
- Prepare 2 tbsp sugar
- Make ready 2 tbsp water
- Make ready Butterscotch sauce
- Get 1/4 cup brown sugar or normal sugar
- Take 2 tbsp salted butter (if unsalted butter, add some salt) at room temperature)
- Take 1/4 cup fresh cream
- Prepare Butterscotch Praline
- Take 1/4 cup almond
- Make ready 1/3 cup sugar
- Take 1 tbsp salted butter (if unsalted, add some salt) at room temperature)
- Make ready Whipped Cream Frosting
- Take 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- Take 2 tbsp sugar
- Prepare 1/4 tsp butterscotch essence
Usually people add butterscotch essence in vanilla cake batters to make butterscotch cakes. But I did some reading on original butterscotch cakes and developed my version of eggless cake. The cake is so soft and moist and perfect for any celebration. The ingredients and methods of preparation are pretty same for Eggless Butterscotch cake recipe for some minor differences.
Steps to make Eggless Butterscotch Cake:
- Cake Base: Preheat oven at 350 F. In a bowl, add all-purpose flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda and give it a quick mix. Keep aside.
- In a mixing bowl, add curd and sugar and whisk it together until it is mixed. Add in oil little by little and keep whisking continuously. Add in milk and whisk it. Finally add butterscotch essence and give it a quick whisk. Don’t over whisk. Just do it until everything gets mixed. Transfer it to 6 inch baking pan and bake it in the preheated oven for 30-40 mins.
- Sugar syrup: Boil water and mix it with sugar. Keep it aside
- Butterscotch sauce: Heat a pan in medium flame, add sugar. Let the sugar starts melting. Until then do not stir it. When it starts melting, mix it and afterwards stir it a bit often.
- Once the sugar melted completely add the butter and stir it continuously. Once mixed, add cream little by little and keep stirring. Once it’s mixed switch off the flame and let it cool. Transfer it to a piping bag and keep aside.
- Butterscotch Praline: Grease a plate with ghee and keep it aside. Dry roast almonds for few mins. Cool it and crush it using a mortar pestle or mixer grinder.
- Heat a pan and add sugar. Once the sugar melted completely add the butter and stir it continuously. Once it is mixed add crushed almonds and give it a quick mix and switch off the flame. Immediately pour it in the greased plate and flatten it. Let it cool down completely. Once it is cooled break it into pieces and put them into a ziplock. Crush it using a rolling pin.
- Whipped Cream Frosting: Beat heavy whipping cream along with sugar and butterscotch essence until it becomes creamy. Do not overbeat.
- Decoration: once the cake base is ready cool it and cut it into 2 pieces. Add some whipped cream on first layer and level it. Add some praline crunches. Cover with other layer and repeat. Pour the sauce on the edges of the cake.
Butterscotch cake… well i can still feel that fresh fragrance of the cake. This is my first try on icing the whole cake, feeling very very happy very excited as i made this cake on my Birthday 🙂 🙂 To give a surprise to hubby, as he. The cake is my eggless vanilla cake recipe, topped with butterscotch chips and the inside cake is an eggless red velvet cake. After baking, I glazed it with a simple glaze and topped with more butterscotch chips. Soft & Moist Butterscotch Cake - Since I did the eggless version last week, it's fair I do the egg version this week.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food eggless butterscotch cake recipe. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!