Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, rich fruit cake. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Rich fruit cake is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. Rich fruit cake is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Find Deals on Rich Fruit Cake in Bread & Pastries on Amazon. First poke little holes in the cake with a knitting needle or a skewer. Come Christmas you will have a very very rich fruit cake.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have rich fruit cake using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Rich fruit cake:
- Take 125 grm, ghee (clarified butter)
- Prepare 125 grm, icing sugar
- Make ready 125 grm, plain flour (maida)
- Get 1 tesp, baking powder
- Get 1/2 tesp, vanilla extract
- Prepare 3 ,eggs
- Take 75 grm, Tutti fruity (red,green)
- Get 35 grm, apple murabba
- Make ready 35 grm, carrot murabba
- Get 25 grm, almonds
A rich fruit cake does take a while to cook as it needs to be baked at a fairly low temperature. Sometimes they have a tendency to become a little dry around the edges and overcooked before the centre is ready. A year or so ago I found a tip to prevent this by adding a cake belt around the tin and it worked a treat. I love any kind of cake with any kind of filling but on Christmas a rich fruitcake is a 'must' thing for me.
Instructions to make Rich fruit cake:
- First, heat up the ghee and refrigerate for 20 minutes. Then beat until creamy.
- Add icing sugar and beat until duble.
- Now add vanilla extract and mix.
- Add 3 eggs one by one and mix gently.
- Until becomes flowing consistency.
- Then add chopped almonds and mix.
- Now add Tutti fruity, carrot and apple murabba and mix throughly.
- Then add plain flour and baking powder in egg mixture and mix gently.
- Pour into a cake mold and bake for 35 minutes on 180c or until done.
- Cool completely then cut it. rich fruit cake is ready to serve.
I still remember sometimes when we had finished our fruitcake before Christmas my mother used to bake another light fruitcake and I used to make faces for my beloved fruitcake. Fear not: this moist, dark cake is loaded with yummy-tasting dried fruits, not the icky, bitter candied peel and citron you remember from visiting your grandma at Christmas. The dried fruits suggested below are simply that — suggestions. One-half hour before cake is done, brush top with corn syrup. Decorate with pecan halves and finish baking.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food rich fruit cake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!