Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, amanda's beef stew. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Amanda's beef stew is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Amanda's beef stew is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Dry the beef stew meat and dredge it in the flour. Brown the beef cubes in a large skillet in olive oil. Once it's browned, add the meat to the crock of your slow cooker.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook amanda's beef stew using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Amanda's beef stew:
- Take 1 1/2 lb beef stew cubes
- Prepare 2 large Idaho potatoes
- Get 2 tbsp olive oil
- Prepare 1/3 white flour
- Get 3 cups of water
- Prepare 2 handfuls baby carrots
- Prepare 1 medium white onion diced
- Take 2 clove garlic minced
- Take 1 packages Mccormicks beef stew seasoning
- Make ready 1 some chopped flake leaf parsley
Recipe for Amanda's Beef Stew. beef stew is a favorite, with kids and adults alike. It's a simple meal - a few vegetables, meat, stock, and an extra or two and voila! In large stew pot, heat olive oil and butter on medium high heat. Once butter is melted add meat and sear on each side.
Steps to make Amanda's beef stew:
- Heat a pan with olive oil over med heat. Coat beef with flour remove excess. Brown beef on all sides.
- In the same pan sweat the onions and garlic until translucent.
- While onions are sweating cube potatoes. To a large pot add water, beef seasoning, and all the ingredients. Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer for about 3 hours or until beef is tender.
- Stir in chopped parsley after removed from heat. Salt and pepper to taste if desired.
Remove the beef from the pot. Chef Amanda Freitag's Pop's Beer Braised Bold Beef Stew and Smashed Yukon Gold Potatoes; Amanda's Lasagna Recipe; Chef Amanda Freitag opens up about how she got where she is now; The Ultimate Guide to Seasonal Produce; Recent Comments. A cozy, classic beef stew with tender beef, carrots, mushrooms + potatoes. Everyone will love this, especially on those chilly nights! We just got back from Los Angeles.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food amanda's beef stew recipe. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!