Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, rilakkuma character bento. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Rilakkuma Character Bento is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Rilakkuma Character Bento is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have rilakkuma character bento using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Rilakkuma Character Bento:
- Make ready 1 rice ball Brown-colored rice ball
- Get 1/2 Egg for usuyaki tamago
- Make ready 1/2 tsp Katakuriko
- Make ready 1 dash Sliced cheese
- Prepare 1 dash Nori seaweed
Instructions to make Rilakkuma Character Bento:
- Make the head and ear with the brown-colored rice. This time, I used yaki-onigiri furikake. The key is to make the ear sit on a diagonal axis!
- Stuff the box with the food. Make an usuyaki tamago for the blanket. The key is to add a pinch of katakuriko to the beaten egg before frying!
- Make the face with some sliced cheese, using nori for the eyes, nose, and mouth details. Cover the food up with the usuyaki tamago, add his other hand on top of his blanket, and it's done!
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food rilakkuma character bento recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!