Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, bbq chicken quesadilla. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
BBQ Chicken Quesadilla is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. BBQ Chicken Quesadilla is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have bbq chicken quesadilla using 13 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make BBQ Chicken Quesadilla:
- Make ready 1 Non-stick spray, enough to coat pan.
- Prepare 2 lb Chicken breast
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Salt
- Take 1/2 tsp Pepper
- Make ready 1/4 tsp Ground cumin
- Prepare 1/4 tsp Chili powder
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Hickory rub
- Prepare 1/2 Red onion, diced finely
- Get 1 tsp Liquid smoke
- Make ready 1/4 tsp Apple cider vinegar
- Take 6 Burrito tortillas
- Prepare 1 tbsp Jack Daniels Original No. 7 Recipe BBQ Sauce
- Prepare 1/3 cup Shredded cheese (I used a mix of cheddar, Monterey Jack, asadero, and queso quesadilla)
Instructions to make BBQ Chicken Quesadilla:
- Spray a pan with the non-stick spray.
- Remove any fat, skin, or bones from the breasts and cut into small chunks.
- Season the chicken with the salt, pepper, cumin, chili powder, and hickory rub, then add to the hot pan over medium-high heat.
- Dice red onion, add to the pan, and stir to incorporate.
- Add the liquid smoke and vinegar to the pan and mix to incorporate.
- Layout the tortillas.
- Add the BBQ sauce to the tortillas and spread to coat.
- Add the cheese to the tortillas.
- Complete cooking the chicken and add to a half of each tortilla.
- Fold the tortillas in half.
- Place the quesadillas in the pan and cook until the side down becomes crispy, but not burnt.
- Flip quesadillas and repeat.
- Remove the quesadillas and cut as you see fit.
- Enjoy hot. Pairs nicely with a peach iced tea (I used sweet tea and added peach schnapps, tequila, and vodka).
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food bbq chicken quesadilla recipe. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!