Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, crock pot au gratin potatoes and ham. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Crock pot Au Gratin Potatoes and Ham is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Crock pot Au Gratin Potatoes and Ham is something which I have loved my entire life.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have crock pot au gratin potatoes and ham using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Crock pot Au Gratin Potatoes and Ham:
- Make ready 1 Ham steak cut into cubes
- Prepare 6 Russet potatoes, peeled and cut into 1/4 inch slices
- Prepare 1 can Campbell's cheddar cheese soup
- Get 3/4 can milk
- Get 1 tbsp Parsley
- Take 1/2 tsp Garlic powder
- Get 1 tbsp Dried onion flakes
- Get 2 cup Shredded Colby jack cheese, divided
- Take 1 salt and pepper
Steps to make Crock pot Au Gratin Potatoes and Ham:
- In mixing bowl combine soup, milk, seasonings, and 1 1/2 cup shredded cheese. Mix until combined
- Place a small amount of cheese mixture at bottom of crock pot sprayed with cooking spray. Then add potatoes, then ham cubes. I did about three layers. End with cheese mixture.
- Cook on low for 6 hours or high for 4 hours. Just before serving add remaining shredded cheese and let it melt
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food crock pot au gratin potatoes and ham recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!