Hey everyone, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, basque burnt cheesecake. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Basque Burnt Cheesecake is one of the most popular of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Basque Burnt Cheesecake is something which I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook basque burnt cheesecake using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Basque Burnt Cheesecake:
- Make ready Unsalted Butter, For Greasing
- Prepare 454 g Keto-Friendly Cream Cheese Preferably Philadelphia,
- Make ready 1 TSP Stevia Liquid Form,
- Get 4 Eggs,
- Make ready 200 ml Keto-Friendly Heavy Whipping Cream,
- Get 1/2 TSP Sea Salt,
- Get 1/2 TSP Pure Vanilla Paste,
- Prepare 43 g Almond Flour,
Steps to make Basque Burnt Cheesecake:
- Preheat oven to 205 degree celsius or 400 fahrenheit. - - Grease cake pan with butter. - - Lay parchment paper onto the pan, with sides hanging out as the cake will rise during baking process. - - It don't have to be lined perfectly.
- Before mixing process, make sure all the ingredients are at room temperature.* - - Add cream cheese and stevia into a large bowl or a stand mixer. - - Using a hand or stand mixer, whisk until light and fluffy. - - While still whisking, add in the eggs, 1 at a time. - - Continue whisking until all the eggs are fully incorporated.
- Add in cream, salt and vanilla. - - Continue whisking until well combined. - - Lastly, sieve in almond flour. - - Whisk until well combined. Make sure no large lumps.
- Transfer the batter into the prepared cake pan. - - Wack into the oven and bake for about 50 to 60 mins. - - The cake should be dark brown in color and jiggly at the middle. - - Remove from oven and set aside to cool down completely. - - As it cools it will collapse.
- Unmold and transfer onto a cake stand or a serving plate. - - Slice and serve immediately.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food basque burnt cheesecake recipe. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!